Sun City Anthem Real Estate & Homes For Sale in Henderson, NV
Sun City Anthem in Henderson, NV is a 55+ retirement community by Del Webb that offers active adults the chance to live an amazing lifestyle and retirement.
In this Henderson 55+ community, one has their pick from a multitude of different homes as this community boasts over 7,000 properties, including condos, attached designs, and single-family homes. As you might expect from a community of this size and breadth, it offers a wide array of amenities for residents across three different clubhouses.
If your retirement plans include moving into an active adult community that’s just a stone’s throw from world-famous Las Vegas, Sun City Anthem might just be the place for you. Below, learn more about the community, HOA fees and browse 55+ real estate & homes for sale in Sun City Anthem, Henderson, NV.
For additional information regarding Sun City Anthem homes for sale or to schedule a home showing, contact us today. If you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Sun City Anthem real estate listings come on the market.
Sun City Anthem is a large 55+ community in Henderson, NV with a total of 7,144 homes at various price ranges and a variety of options to choose from, as there are 33 different floor plans in this Del Webb community.
Construction of Sun City Anthem was completed around 2008, so all homes in this community are resale homes. Of the approximate 23 villages that make up Sun City Anthem, the only one that is gated is Pinnacle Village.
Real Estate in Sun City Anthem typically offers around 1,200 to 3,100+ square feet of living space, 2-3 bedrooms and 2-3.5 bathrooms. You will also find that some of the homes feature great rooms, dens, covered patios and 2- or 3-car garages, some with additional space for golf cart storage. There are even homes in Sun City Anthem that have private pools, casitas, and views of the golf course, city, and Las Vegas Strip.
As with the various options for homes, you’ll see various price ranges for Sun City Anthem real estate. Houses for sale in Sun City Anthem range from the $300ks to over $1 million.
Sun City Anthem Floor Plans & Models
- Andover: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,564 Sq. Ft.
- Quincy: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,465 Sq. Ft.
- Washington: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Oversized 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,235 Sq. Ft.
- Anthem: 2 Beds | 2.5 Baths | Den | 3 Car Garage | Approx. 3,009 Sq. Ft.
- Bostonian: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,620 Sq. Ft.
- Concord: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 3 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,510 Sq. Ft.
- Lexington: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,411 Sq. Ft.
- Mayflower: Dual Masters | 3.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,707 Sq. Ft.
- Monticello: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 3 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,752 Sq. Ft.
- Arlington: 3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,234 Sq. Ft.
- Cambridge: 2 Beds | Den | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,996 Sq. Ft.
- Colonial: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 1,802 Sq. Ft.
- Independence: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 1,878 Sq. Ft.
- Liberty: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,179 Sq. Ft.
- Patriot: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 1,675 Sq. Ft.
- Carolina: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,712 Sq. Ft.
- Delaware: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,496 Sq. Ft.
- Virginia: 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,613 Sq. Ft.
- Charleston: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 3 Car Garage | Approx. 3,175 Sq. Ft.
- Saratoga: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,646 Sq. Ft.
- Trenton: Dual Masters | 3.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage w/ Cart Storage | Approx. 2,722 Sq. Ft.
- Yorktown: Dual Masters | 2.5 Baths | Den | 3 Car Garage | Approx. 2,592 Sq. Ft.
The Capital Collection:
- Columbia: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,391 Sq. Ft.
- Franklin: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,444 Sq. Ft.
- Jackson: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,014 Sq. Ft.
- Lincoln: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,090 Sq. Ft.
- Madison: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,840 Sq. Ft.
- Montgomery: 3 Beds | 2 Baths | Oversized 2 Car Garage | Approx. 2,205 Sq. Ft.
The Cottage Collection:
- Hamilton: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,160 Sq. Ft.
- Hancock: 1 Bed | 1.5 Baths | Den | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,080 Sq. Ft.
The Classic Collection:
- Jefferson: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,395 Sq. Ft.
- Madison: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,319 Sq. Ft.
- Monroe: 2 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Car Garage | Approx. 1,596 Sq. Ft.
The entire Sun City Anthem community is built around a 77,000 square-foot clubhouse that is packed with nooks and crannies in which residents can enjoy all manner of amenities.
Residents who want to enjoy the gorgeous Nevada climate will have access to eight tennis courts, several pickleball courts and horseshoe pits, and seven different bocce ball courts. Of course, the area is full of walking and biking trails to explore before coming back for a dip in the outdoor pool or a trip to the spa.
Sun City Anthem Clubhouses
There are three clubhouses that residents have access to in Sun City Anthem - Anthem Center, which is the main clubhouse, Independence Center and Liberty Center.
Anthem Center at Sun City Anthem
The 77,000 square foot Anthem center is the main clubhouse, amenities include:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Fitness center
- Tennis courts, bocce courts
- Indoor walking track
- Ceramics room
- Multiple rooms for events + meetings
- Computer lab
- Gallery overlooking Las Vegas
- Anthem Wellness massage therapy studio
- Horseshoe pits
- Children’s playground
Sun City Anthem Independence Center
Amenities at the 31,000 square foot Independence Center in Sun City Anthem include:
- Freedom Hall (full production theater)
- Aerobics rooms
- Billiard hall
- Arts & crafts room
- Several meeting rooms
- Home to community television station SCA-TV
Sun City Anthem Tennis Courts
The newest clubhouse at Sun City Anthem spanning 22,000 square feet, Liberty Center amenities include:
- Indoor and outdoor pools
- Tennis, pickle ball, paddle tennis and bocce courts
- Exercise room
- Several meeting/multi-purpose rooms
Sun City Anthem Golf
The Revere Golf Club provides residents with special green fee rates and tee times, as it is not affiliated with Sun City Anthem Community Association. There are two 18-hole courses: the Lexington Course and Concord Course. Both courses were designed by Billy Casper and Greg Nash.
New residents and homeowners in Sun City Anthem, Henderson, NV become members of the Sun City Anthem Community Association, Inc. The fee for homeowners in 2022 will range between $331 and $1,031 per quarter (November 2021), which is used for management, maintenance, operation and control of the common areas and the community's assets.
Sun City Anthem operates within the guidelines of HUD’s Housing for Older Persons Act of 1995, stipulating that one household member must be at least 55 years of age. It also states that no one under the age of 19 may live in the community permanently.
Sun City Anthem Surrounding Areas - The District at Green Valley Ranch
Located 16 miles southeast of Las Vegas with a population of about 340,000, living in Henderson offers something for everyone as it strikes the perfect balance between bustling with a removed feel.
There are plenty of attractions in the Henderson area, such as casinos, recreational facilities, The District at Green Valley Ranch, Water Street District and Galleria Mall and the Lion Habitat Ranch.
Henderson is also great for people who enjoy getting outside with its 66 parks, 184 miles of trails, numerous golf courses and outdoor shopping and dining venues. Nearby, residents have access to the Lake Mead Recreational Area, Lake Las Vegas, and the Hoover Damn.
If the glitz and excitement of the Las Vegas Strip calls your name, living in Henderson puts you a short 20-30 minute drive away. And for the jetsetters, McCarren International Airport is around a 20-30 minute drive as well.
Sun City Anthem Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase or sell a 55+ home in Sun City Anthem? Work with a local Henderson real estate agent who has up-to-date information and knowledge of the real estate market. Contact us today or call/text us at (702) 718-3878 to get started.