Townhomes in Henderson, NV
Townhomes for sale in Henderson, NV. Townhomes in Henderson can be a great option if you're looking to downsize without sacrificing the luxuries of owning your own home or a first-time buyer who wants to upgrade from apartment living and own your own place.
There are a wide variety of townhomes for sale in Henderson, NV, ranging in style, amenities, and price. They range from single-story to three-story and usually have a garage, not to mention differences in architectural style and community amenities.
Townhomes are a unique real estate offering in that they seem to combine the best of single-family homes and condos. Similar to what you find with a condo, Henderson townhomes may come with access to community amenities such as pool, spa, fitness center, clubhouse, walking trails, and various other recreation facilities.
But whereas with a condo you simply own the unit within a larger building, when you buy a townhouse you own the home and the land that it's on, much like a single family house. This distinction between a condo and a townhome is important to many homeowners.
Cost of Henderson Townhomes
The average price of townhomes for sale in Henderson, NV may start around $300,000. However, you can certainly find townhouses that are less or more expensive, depending on the size, location and amenities. Townhouses in Henderson often range from the mid $100's to nearly $1.5 million.
Owners of Henderson townhomes typically must pay Homeowner's Association fees that are used to maintain the community, it's amenities and property landscaping. HOA fees for townhomes in Henderson may range from $50 - $250 per month or more. The most expensive townhomes in Henderson may be subject to HOA fees that exceed $300/month.
Types of Townhouses for Sale in Henderson, NV
There are many different types and styles of townhouses for sale in Henderson, NV. One of the most popular styles among the 55 and older crowd are single story townhomes in Henderson, which offer open space floor plans and the convenience of having no stairs. You may have luck finding one story townhomes for sale in Henderson, NV within the city's 55+ communities, which often feature attached garages and backyard patio spaces - some which overlook golf courses or parks.
In recent years there have been luxury townhomes in Henderson built that offer extraordinary views of the city and Las Vegas Strip in MacDonald Highland's Vu Townhomes. While these properties may exceed $1 million in asking price, you're getting some of the best views in the city and a luxury home to call your own.
Popular Communities to Find Townhomes in Henderson, NV
Over the years, the city of Henderson has seen plenty of townhome developments constructed. That's one of the things that makes searching for real estate here so great: the wide-variety of communities and neighborhoods where you can find townhomes and condos. Here are just a few of the places where you can find the best townhomes in Henderson, NV.
- Inspirada - Located near Anthem to the east of I-15, Inspirada has a good selection of townhomes for sale in Henderson - including new townhouses.
- Tuscany - Guard gated master-planned community heading toward Lake Las Vegas offering townhouses and resort-style amenities.
- Sun City Anthem - 55 and over community where you can find single story townhomes for sale in Henderson.
- Cadence - Large master plan community with parks and amenities. You may be able to find new townhomes for sale at Prelude in Cadence.
- Lake Las Vegas - Searching for a townhome near the water in Henderson? Try looking in Lake Las Vegas' gated Vita Bella community.
- Vu at MacDonald Highlands - Traditionally known for incredible mansions, you can find luxury townhomes for sale with incredible views of The Strip.
- Green Valley - One of the earliest and largest master plans in the Las Vegas area, Green Valley has townhomes throughout the large community at a variety of price points.