New Construction One Story Homes in Las Vegas
Las Vegas new construction one story homes for sale. Browse single story new construction homes in Las Vegas, NV below.
So you’re looking for a brand new single story home in Las Vegas. Great, you’ve come to the right place! On this page you can learn all about Las Vegas one story new homes and discover communities and builders to consider.
If you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new Las Vegas single story new construction homes come on the market.
New Construction Single Story Homes For Sale in Las Vegas
Guide to New One Story Homes in Las Vegas
One of the most popular types of new construction homes in Las Vegas among both locals, out-of-staters, first-time buyers and retirees are brand new one story homes in Las Vegas. Because the city has seen such rapid growth and expansion in the last several decades, the real estate market has evolved and attracted many of the nation’s leading builders to construct new home communities.
Builders in Las Vegas are constructing new single story homes of the future, with thoughtful floor plans, smart-home technologies and even a focus on multi-generational living. You can find new 1-story houses in many new home communities popping up all over the city.
Some of the areas to find new construction one story houses in the Las Vegas area include:
Considering buying a new construction single story home in Las Vegas? Keep on reading to learn about prices, benefits and types of single story new homes and the areas of Las Vegas where you can find communities with new one story houses for sale.
Cost of Las Vegas Single Story New Construction Homes
The first thing that’s helpful to know is what you might expect to pay. Single story new homes in Las Vegas typically cost from $300,000 to $1 million. This certainly can vary lower or higher depending on what and where you’re purchasing.
Expect to pay between $300,000 – $500,000 for a new single story home in Las Vegas that’s around 1,200 – 2,000 square feet with 2-3 bedrooms and bathrooms.
If you want a larger one story new home with 3 bedrooms and more than 2,000 square feet, you’ll probably end up in the $500,000 – $800,000 price range.
A massive 2,500+ square foot brand new single story home in Las Vegas with 3+ beds, 3+ car garage, RV parking and views of the city will likely cost you around $1 million.
Benefits of Buying a New Construction Single Story Home in Las Vegas
Building a house in Las Vegas can be a rewarding experience. While it’s not for everyone and there are factors to consider, many end up happy they decided to build or buy new. Can’t decide between buying a new home or resale? Here’s a few benefits of building or buying a one story new construction home in Las Vegas.
- Brand New House – Living in a new home means you get the leave the first footprint. You get to be the first to call it home and create memories that last a lifetime. You get the peace of mind that everything is brand new. Plus, you don’t have to worry about issues left from previous residents, like the smell of pets or smoke.
- Choose Your Lot – Selecting where in the neighborhood your new one story home is can be important to many home buyers. Some lots will have views of the Strip or mountains; others may be located in a cul-de-sac or away from the community entrance. The great thing about buying new is you get to select the lot.
- Select Your Floor Plan – When buying a new one story home in Las Vegas, you get to select from a variety of floor plans, styles and builders. Want an open concept that flows nicely from room to room? Seamless indoor/outdoor transitions? No matter what you seek, the home you end up choosing can be exactly what you want.
- Customization and Upgrades – Shopping for single story new build homes in Las Vegas is fun because you get to upgrade and customize your property as desired. Want high-end appliances? Marble countertops? Flex space for a home office? These options and more are often available through the builder.
- Home Warranty – One of the great things about buying a new single story home vs resale in Las Vegas is that if something breaks or doesn’t work, it may be covered by your home warranty. This is an agreement that covers areas like fit and finish, mechanical and structural components of the home for a variety of timespans, often 1 – 10 years depending on what’s being considered.
Types of Single Story New Homes in Las Vegas
During your home buying journey, it’s helpful to consider generally what type of Las Vegas single story new home you seek. Do you want to live within a guard gated community in a large luxury single story home? How about a nice one story home in an age-qualified community with resort-style amenities?
There are tons of floor plans, styles and communities to choose from when buying a new single story home in Las Vegas. All of this information can be found below in the section that lists the new home builders and communities. In this next section, we’re going to cover a few types of new construction single story homes for sale in Las Vegas.
Luxury One Story New Construction Homes
If you’ve done your research, you know that single story homes aren’t just for down-sizers or those looking to save money. In fact, one of the popular types of one story homes in Las Vegas are new luxury single story homes.
These are often stunning properties in guard-gated communities. The home may be 3,000+ square feet, 3+ beds and 3+ baths perched on elevation with great views of the Strip. Expect the cost to start around $750,000, depending on the size and where you buy.
New 55+ Homes
55 and over new construction homes are nearly always single story, although there are a few exceptions. Besides the convenient one story floor plan that may help older residents to have success aging in place, retirement communities in Las Vegas are often loaded with resort-style amenities like pools, spas, clubhouses, restaurants, lounges, tennis and pickleball courts, fitness centers with instructors and more.
Several of Las Vegas’ top home builders including Del Webb, Toll Brothers, Lennar and Shea Homes are building or have built single story new homes in Las Vegas. If you’re interested, take a look at 55+ New Homes in Las Vegas.
One Story Model Homes
You may be interested in purchasing the model home of the community, which is often available at a certain point in the community’s selling process. These homes are built to show off the community and builder, so they commonly have a large floor plan with customizations and upgrades built in.
However, since the home was used to tour buyers, you may be able to negotiate a better price than buying that same home brand-new. But there are many factors and things to consider. Working with a real estate agent who knows a lot about new construction homes is definitely helpful when buying a new single story model home in Las Vegas.
Popular Builders and Communities for One Story New Homes in Las Vegas
Ready to search for Las Vegas single story new homes for sale by builder and community? Below you will find a list with some of the popular builders and new home communities that are selling one story new construction homes in Las Vegas.
- Acadia Ridge
- Cascina Ranch
- Fairway Hills
- Lusitano Ranch
- Mesa Ridge
- Mira Villa Condos
- Regency at Summerlin
- Shadow Point
Tri Pointe Homes
Las Vegas New Construction One Story Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase or sell a new construction single story home in Las Vegas? Work with a local Las Vegas real estate agent who has up-to-date information and knowledge of the Las Vegas real estate market. Contact us today or call/text us at (702) 718-3878 to get started.