The Arbors in Summerlin, NV Real Estate & Homes For Sale
The Arbors in Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV is a 1,206-acre Village of Summerlin that’s home to many subdivisions. Real estate and homes at The Arbors Summerlin were developed during the late 1990’s and early 2000’s. A few reasons why The Arbors Village in Summerlin is desirable to homebuyers include the variety of real estate – from starter homes and condos to guard-gated luxury homes – parks and recreation centers in the community and its location near shopping, restaurants and golf.
Keep reading for more information about The Arbors of Summerlin and get started with your real estate search by viewing a list of homes for sale in The Arbors Summerlin below. For additional information regarding The Arbors Village properties for sale or to schedule a home showing, contact your The Arbors Village real estate professionals today.
If you haven't already, be sure to register for a free account so that you can receive email alerts whenever new The Arbors Village real estate listings come on the market.
The Arbors Village in Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV
Located in Summerlin North within the Las Vegas zip code 89144, The Arbors Summerlin Village is between the I-215 Beltway to the west; Summerlin Parkway to the north; Charleston Boulevard to the south; Anasazi Dr, Town Center Dr and Hualapai Way to the east.
On most days, the village is only a 5-minute drive to Downtown Summerlin® and the Summerlin Hospital Medical Center; and 20-minutes to The Las Vegas Strip and McCarran International Airport. Outdoor adventure is just minutes away at Red Rock Canyon.
The Arbors Summerlin Real Estate Market
Homes in The Arbors at Summerlin may range from starter houses and condos in the $200’s and $300’s to single-family suburban-style homes around tree-lined streets between $400’s - $600’s. There are also several guard gated communities with large custom luxury homes, found in subdivisions such as the Vineyards and Breamoor Heights.
There are many subdivisions of The Arbors Village in Summerlin to consider and you can find a list of neighborhoods below. One feature homebuyers often consider when looking for real estate in The Arbors Summerlin are views. Because certain areas of The Arbors are built at elevation, homes may have outstanding city, mountain and valley views. The Arbors Summerlin is also a good spot to search for pool homes, as many properties have in-ground swimming pools.
Searching for a property with less upkeep? Try looking for condos in The Arbors at Amber Ridge and Silver Pines. There are also townhomes at Cottonwood Terrace. These properties are often more affordable than single-family houses and offer built-in community amenities, such as pool/spa and fitness center.
Neighborhoods in The Arbors Village of Summerlin
The Arbors Parks, Recreation & Shopping
What’s great about The Arbors is the number of parks, outdoor spaces and amenities near the Village. The Summerlin master plan has 250+ parks, 150+ miles of trails, 10 golf courses and its own downtown area, Downtown Summerlin®. The southern end of The Arbors Village beyond Cottonwood Canyon lies adjacent to the Canyon Pointe shopping center and further on, Red Rock Casino Resort and Spa, and Downtown Summerlin.
In this area, you’ll find the best of shopping, dining and entertainment. There’s loads of stores from small boutiques to big-name brands. Some of the best restaurants in Las Vegas are located around the Downtown Summerlin area. Plus, there’s the new Las Vegas Ballpark®, home of the Triple-A Las Vegas Aviators, and City National Area, where the Vegas Golden Knights practice. There are several golf courses nearby, including TPC Las Vegas and Eagle Crest Golf Course.
Within The Arbors Village of Summerlin, there are several parks and recreation centers for residents to enjoy:
- The Arbors Tennis and Play Park – Located at 610 Sageberry Drive, this park is home to the Summerlin Tennis Club. The park has five lighted tennis courts – including a stadium court – pro shop and tennis professional on-site. There’s also a kid play area called “Arborville”, basketball court, green space and picnic pavilion.
- Veterans Memorial Leisure Center & The Arbors Sports Park – Located at 101 N Pavilion Center Drive, this sprawling 16-acre facility has softball and soccer fields, Olympic sized swimming pool and classrooms, dance studio, fitness center, gymnasium, youth sports, adult fitness programs and pickleball.
- Arbors Paseo Park – A 7.5-acre linear park which connects The Arbors Tennis and Play Park to Tree Top Park. Popular place for walkers, joggers and bikers.
- Tree Top Park – A 5-acre park with t-ball field, barbecue pavilion, playground and green space. Connects to The Arbors Tennis and Play Park via the Arbors Paseo Park trail.
- Cottonwood Canyon Park - Located at the southern end of the The Arbors Village, this is a linear park with a 3.1 mile out and back trail. Great spot for dog walkers or bikers.
Schools in The Arbors
- Palo Verde High School
- Sig Rogich Middle School
- Staton Elementary School
- Community College of Southern Nevada
The Arbors in Summerlin Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase or sell a home in The Arbors in Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV? Work with a local The Arbors Summerlin real estate agent who has up-to-date information and knowledge of the real estate market. Contact us today or call/text us at (702) 718-3878 to get started.